Chyrette 'n' Cullette..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cullette's Love Birthday..

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Topics here..

Search here..

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Pink Shirt?? Ouh No!!!

 Assalamualaikum and hello to all blog readers. As topic above, pink shirt!! haha! Lets started how this topic comes out? hehehe.. A few second ago, I was asked my girlfriend to go out, having a date!! Many places comes out between us. hehehe. Sweet couple right? We just talk on internet, facebook!! ;-)

First, We've planned to go to shopping and walk around the city!! City of Brunei Darussalam, or called Bandar Seri Begawan right? Umph.. Never mind. Many things that I want to buy for her, like a cute teddy bear for cute girlfriend (chuckle), cute necklace with heart-shape locket, bunch of a red roses, shoes, and many more. Of course I want to treat her a meal! make her cheek chubby! joking~~ And after that we will going to watch movie... hee~~ 




Hehe, for my sweet love. Want a cute smile on her face. This post is very meaningful to her. :-) 

********************

So, we continue our conversation. Keep asking each other. Discuss together. Until this dialouge (Just what I remember) :

Sweetie : Dear, what set of attire we want to wear? Because now its still 'hari raya'. Umph PINK!!!

I : Uishh!!! Pink??? No! No! I don't like pink.. It's to girly You know. errkk...

Sweetie : Pink beautiful.. (laughing). What colours You have? 

I : White.. Ermm.. Just a simple attire. shirt and jeans. sporty maybe?

Sweetie : Sporty? I've to wear sneakers..(chuckle)

I : No need dear, Just wear a sport shirt and jeans. Umph. shoes. And I will bring my DSLR camera. hehehe..

Sweetie : Have a lot white shirt ya? Why are You like white?

I : Not at all, I've grey, black.. I like Blue, White and Black.. hehehe.. White is pure, clean...

Sweetie : Yes.. It's true.. hehe..

* bla...bla...bla... until..

Sweetie : Never mind, I can accept I pinky. But, You have to wear PINK shirt later. lalalalalala....

I : Ahhhhhh!! No! You wear pink, I wear grey. Ok right?

Sweetie : Can't. Not match. People don't know we are loving couple.. (disappointed face)

I : I don't care, Don't like pink.. (teasing)

Sweetie : No! no! no! no! I want pink..!

I : No.. I don't care (teasing)..

Sweetie : Want me wear pink with other guy? :-/

I : Don't.... Don't with the others.. :-)

Sweetie : So, with You okay, please..

I : (thinking).. Okay!! ;-)

Sweetie : Yeay!! Pink ya!! ;-)

*bla...bla...bla...

I'm 'PINKY' just for You.. Out there.. I'm was a true man. :-)


So, we have decided to wear PINK together.. haha. but all of this just imagination. Because. She far away from me. She was on Brunei and I from Malaysia. Southern China Sea separated us.. Hehehe.. It will be happen soon. Insya-Allah (God willing).. 

********************

So, morale here. Remember the person beloved. Respect to them. Treat them with more love. Don't hurt them. Give them happiness. :-) Just make them smile. A true of smile..



To my sweetheart, I love You so much. Everlasting Love.. :-)
Thank you..






No comments: